cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change character's size in Power BI's drill down/up

I have a chart on Power BI with the X-Axis text size equal 27. But when I drill down my data, I want that the text size of X-Axis changes to 20 and if I drill down it for a second time, the X-Axis text size must 15. And finally if I drill up the text size must changes to the previous size.

Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SqlJason
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Dynamic change for text size is not possible in any visuals (let alone the X axis text size) as of now in PBI.

I do agree that would be a nice feature to have though (ability to control text size / color / font based on a field)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SqlJason
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Dynamic change for text size is not possible in any visuals (let alone the X axis text size) as of now in PBI.

I do agree that would be a nice feature to have though (ability to control text size / color / font based on a field)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.