Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

namitsamal
Frequent Visitor

Change Y axis interval

Hi,

I need to change the interval of y axis. I have values from 0 to 60 to display in a line chart. With start and end set to "Auto" the axis values are 0,20,40,60. I need to have smaller intervals of 5,10,15 and so on. Fixing the start of Y axis also does not help. How can I set custom interval of any axis ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@namitsamal

If your goal is to set custom Axis interval. I'm afraid there's no workarounds. Smiley Sad

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Pratibha31
Regular Visitor

Do we have a solution for this?

Nee

kcwilsonii
Helper I
Helper I

yeah kind of necessary, the user should be able to do this.

An alternate method can be to do graphs with R code which allows for more granular control of the the graphing details

phikappa

One thing I've found that helps a little, is to change the X-Axis Start and End Values.  Specifically, change the X-Axis Start to .5 instead of 0.  This will sometimes give you more labels on the X-Axis than using the default.

phikappa

One thing I've found that helps a little, is to change the X-Axis Start and End Values.  Specifically, change the X-Axis Start to .5 instead of 0.  This will sometimes give you more labels on the X-Axis than using the default.

v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@v-xjiin-msft

Thank you, do you have any work arounds in this is not supported natively by the tool ?

@namitsamal

If your goal is to set custom Axis interval. I'm afraid there's no workarounds. Smiley Sad

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

@v-xjiin-msft

Yes, custom axis interval is the goal. Thank you 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.