Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

okletsgo
Advocate II
Advocate II

Change Power BI interface theme to dark older one?

After the new update changed the Visualizations and Field box to more lighter color. It's really annoying for the eyes.  Is that any option to change to the older one or darker?

Please ask users before you make changes in the interface. Or take a class in color and design before you guys change interface.

5 REPLIES 5
Belthasar
Regular Visitor

I am definately not liking the white on white, very hard on the eyes. Ow ow ow, my head hurts and im seeing spots from my big monitor! Thanks for the "Feature"! Now can we turn it off pluheese?

dbean

At least it's easy to switch to the old versions.  Why companies take away functionality like this for no reason boggles my mind.

Cmcmahan
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

This is not currently an option in PBI. You can revert to an old version to change back at the current time.

You can also vote for this feature request to make it an option: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/37882726-option-to-use-either-lig...

cavila
Frequent Visitor

If you still have old downloads of PBI, you can uninstall the most recent version and install an older one.

Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

It's not currently possible to switch

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.