Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abpgupta
Post Patron
Post Patron

Change Order of Columns in Table in Report Builder

Hi

Is there any easy way to change order of columns in Tables like drag colum and move it? What I can see from other posts, I need to cut paste and since header text is static, I need to repeat same for it as well. 

Thanks for inputs!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @abpgupta ,

Sorry for misunderstanding your requirement. According to my investigation, COPY+PASTE may be the fastest and feasible method. In addition, check if the method in the following thread is applicable for your scenario.

How to reorder columns in report builder and remove the expand all (+) as default view

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abpgupta ,

You can refer the following blogs to achieve it.

Remove or Reorder Columns in Power BI

Column Reordering Disorder

If the above ones are not applicable for your scenario, please provide some sample data (exclude sensitve data) and your expected result. Thank you.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yiruan-msft , 

I don't see these options in Power Report Builder.  Please advise if have any quicker method to rerrange columns within a Table.

Thanks!

Hi @abpgupta ,

Sorry for misunderstanding your requirement. According to my investigation, COPY+PASTE may be the fastest and feasible method. In addition, check if the method in the following thread is applicable for your scenario.

How to reorder columns in report builder and remove the expand all (+) as default view

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.