cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjd Established Member
Established Member

Change Data Source Not Working

Any ideas why the "Change Data Source" dialogs are no longer working?  I can get it to show "Change Source" for a file, but when I attempt to "Change Source" for a directory, the "Change Source" option remains greyed out.  This just started happening after I started using the January release (2.54.4970.761 64-bit (January 2018)):source.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tjd Established Member
Established Member

Re: Change Data Source Not Working

Solved it!  I had previously converted my Folder.Files command to Folder.Contents in order to preclude importing sub-directories.  Guess I'll have to figure out another way to not import files from sub-directories than using Folder.Contents.  Changing it back to Folder.Files allowed the "Change Source" button to highlight... and, all is well again in PowerBI-Land! Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
tjd Established Member
Established Member

Re: Change Data Source Not Working

Solved it!  I had previously converted my Folder.Files command to Folder.Contents in order to preclude importing sub-directories.  Guess I'll have to figure out another way to not import files from sub-directories than using Folder.Contents.  Changing it back to Folder.Files allowed the "Change Source" button to highlight... and, all is well again in PowerBI-Land! Smiley Happy