Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ctbtop
Frequent Visitor

Change Button Color in Bookmarks

Hello,

I want a button to have a different color in each bookmarks.

When I change the button fill color  (having selected one of the bookmarks) it changes also for the other one.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
elaine_shy
Regular Visitor

Hi @ctbtop , 

may i know how did you change the colors in the end? because I am facing the same exact issue whereby all the bookmarks are for the same page.

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Refer to the below steps :

let's say you have 3 buttons and on each bookmark you want to change the individual button color.

Step1: Select Button 1 and change the color to let's say green and keep the color of remaining button to grey. And create and save the bookmark.

Step2: now, select button 2 and change the color to green and keep the button 1 and 3 to grey and create and save the bookmark.

Step3: likewise, do the rest of your button.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thank you for your answer.

I saw that workaround, but what was driving me crazy was that it works in the microsoft pbi example, demo 2019SU10 

https://github.com/microsoft/powerbi-desktop-samples ,

But now I understand that my case is different because it's all the same page and same button.

I'll use that!

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.