cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBI_noob Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Category not visible - PBI KPI Matrix visul

Hello everyone,

I'm actually aving issue with the Power BI KPI Matrix visual.

I've done what i wanted to with a matrix, but I would like to turn the matrix into this visual. BUT, I'm having serious issu with the "category" field.

Has you can see on the screenshot, the fist field I move to category doesn't show up. Nothing happen.
Moreover, the second one created a row, witch is a good this but only display "other" with is not on of the entry of this category it's juste a default name of PBI.
Last thing, I'm working with an hypercube not stored on PBI, so keep in mind I can't change the table used here.

Thanks all in advance

"You Only Live Once"Tab_Example.png

Matrix_Example.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Category not visible - PBI KPI Matrix visul

Hi @PBI_noob,

Could you please some dummy data of source table so that I can reproduce your problem on my side and check for you?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PBI_noob Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Category not visible - PBI KPI Matrix visul

hi @v-yulgu-msft

Thanks for your reply

As I said, the source of this PBI Dashboard is a cube, and I have no idea how it is organized.

I just wanted to know if this problem was common and if they where any workaroud.

Logically, if it's working as a matrix, I'm confused it doesn't work as a PBI KPI matrix.

Best Regards,

PBI_noob

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 382 members 3,706 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: