Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PBI_noob

Category not visible - PBI KPI Matrix visul

Hello everyone,

I'm actually aving issue with the Power BI KPI Matrix visual.

I've done what i wanted to with a matrix, but I would like to turn the matrix into this visual. BUT, I'm having serious issu with the "category" field.

Has you can see on the screenshot, the fist field I move to category doesn't show up. Nothing happen.
Moreover, the second one created a row, witch is a good this but only display "other" with is not on of the entry of this category it's juste a default name of PBI.
Last thing, I'm working with an hypercube not stored on PBI, so keep in mind I can't change the table used here.

Thanks all in advance

"You Only Live Once"Tab_Example.png

Matrix_Example.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @PBI_noob,

Could you please some dummy data of source table so that I can reproduce your problem on my side and check for you?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-yulgu-msft

Thanks for your reply

As I said, the source of this PBI Dashboard is a cube, and I have no idea how it is organized.

I just wanted to know if this problem was common and if they where any workaroud.

Logically, if it's working as a matrix, I'm confused it doesn't work as a PBI KPI matrix.

Best Regards,

PBI_noob

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.