Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eirikhungnes

Carousel view power bi

Hi,

We have just started looking into Power BI and it looks very promising. However we have the need of something like a carousel feature where we can shuffle through selected dashboards automatically for displaying on a TV. Is this available now? Will it be available later?

Thanks,

Erik.

6 REPLIES 6
WillT
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi - we've recently added some 'Fullscreen mode' options for dashboards, but we don't shuffle through dashboards yet. You can submit that as a suggestion on http://ideas.powerbi.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Is this caraousel feature now available in Power BI?

Thanks & Regards,

Anubhav Kapoor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like that link goes now to somewhere else. I haven't been able to make a working carousel for Power BI yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot. It work wonders!!

ALeef
Advocate III
Advocate III

I'm hoping this is available as well.  Right now, I can't find a way to do it at all - especially because we can't even reliably share with other users without a PowerBI login.

When the eventually pull support for PowerBI for Sharepoint (or completely restructure it to take advantages of the new architecture), I hope they have a plan for sharing dashboards as visual snapshots, instead of only interactive reports - and with people who don't have a PowerBI login.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.