Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ClaudioL
Helper IV
Helper IV

Card with States by OKVIZ

Good morning.

I am using the "Card with States by OKVIZ" card (red color in the picture) in power bi, and I am having a problem with semicolons. What I observe is that it brings me the value without the dot format. If I use the other card display, which is the original Power bi, it does bring me the value format as I want (orange color). Is there an option in the properties in the card "Card with States by OKVIZ" so that the value is the desired one as in the original Power bi card (orange color)?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ClaudioL ,

You can use display units and value decimal places to control how value shows in card visual.

Capture2.PNG

Keep them same both in default card visual and Card with States by OKVIZ. If it doesn't work,  there seems to be no specific option to control them in  Card with States by OKVIZ. I suggest you use default card visual instead of Card with States by OKVIZ.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
FranGAR
Regular Visitor

Hi Claudio,

Did you find a solution using Card with States by OKVIZ?

v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ClaudioL ,

You can use display units and value decimal places to control how value shows in card visual.

Capture2.PNG

Keep them same both in default card visual and Card with States by OKVIZ. If it doesn't work,  there seems to be no specific option to control them in  Card with States by OKVIZ. I suggest you use default card visual instead of Card with States by OKVIZ.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

ClaudioL
Helper IV
Helper IV

Snap 2021-02-01 at 12.41.31.png

pranit828
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ClaudioL 

Please share screen shot and measure used.

Where do you see semicolon.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png

Hope it resolves your issue? 
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!
Linkedin Profile

IF(ISBLANK(SUMX('Medidas',
('Medidas'[MONTO_DEBE_ME]-'Medidas'[MONTO_HABER_ME])*(Medidas[FACTOR_BI])*(Medidas[FACTOR_C_GLI_BI_VENTA])
)), "0", SUMX('Medidas',
('Medidas'[MONTO_DEBE_ME]-'Medidas'[MONTO_HABER_ME])*(Medidas[FACTOR_BI])*(Medidas[FACTOR_C_GLI_BI_VENTA])
))

This measurement is created in Visual studio, I take the measurements from there to consume and use them from power bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.