Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jimmybi
Frequent Visitor

Card visual shows greater count than it should

Hi guys,

I am validating the data I received and it seems that visual card is showing a greater number than it should. And I am talking about 1000 rows more. I checked the number of rows in the data view in PBI and I see that those numbers don't match on the same simple date criteria. Do you have any idea what could make this happen?

Best regards,

Jimmy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You are right. I was in a confused state of mind. The problem was in the filtering I gave in the data view, where the dates are not only with date values but with time as well. So I had one day less given there. Thank you for your guess though, it was on point.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ThisIsFalse
Resolver I
Resolver I

You really have not given enough for anyone to answer you question with any reasonable chance of scucess. My guess is that you have some cross filter active on the card that you are not seeing, perhaps a report wide filter? The other possiblity is that there is something wrong with the calculation in the sense it is calculating something you did not want. With out any sample data or examples of the problem you are more or less inviting people to guess what the issue is. I really doubt that is what you want, and it is unlikely to be very helpful.

You are right. I was in a confused state of mind. The problem was in the filtering I gave in the data view, where the dates are not only with date values but with time as well. So I had one day less given there. Thank you for your guess though, it was on point.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.