Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EricHulshof
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Card visual drillthrough

Hello awesome community.

I have the following issue. I want to drillthrough on a card visual. This is the visual i currently have:

card.png

As you can see it shows the value for p1 for this week. well, you cant drillthrough on a card visual so i went creative and made a treemap visual with 1 value:

card2.png

Works like a charm! Love it! this is the solution. That was my reaction atleast. Untill i found out that if the card shows 0

card3.png

the treemap shows nothing

card4.png

Is there a way to get a card looking visual that can show the 0 and get a drillthrough if there is data?

I thought also of using a treemap without a background with a card under it. Then i shows the 0 on the card and the rest on the treemap. But i could not get them to look exactly the same unfortuniatly.

Thanks in advance!

Quality over Quantity

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

What about using synced slicers between your summary page and drill through page and having a button on the summary below the card with a bookmark to the detail.  Something like "Go to detail >"?

You could even hide the slicers on the detail page if you don't want to see them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

What about using synced slicers between your summary page and drill through page and having a button on the summary below the card with a bookmark to the detail.  Something like "Go to detail >"?

You could even hide the slicers on the detail page if you don't want to see them.

Possible, but i have 7 of those cards. so its not ideal. but thanks for the input!

Quality over Quantity

What about on the measure you are displaying in the card adding +0 to the end.  This should force it to show 0 instead of blank in the treemap.

This doesnt work, when value is 0 a treemap will not create a tile. i went with the bookmark and button option!

Quality over Quantity

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.