cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Card to show 0 instead of Blank - Using two filters

Hi,

Have a dashboard and trying to avoid it showing (Blank) and want it to put a zero.

The Card has a filter on two different columns from the same table. One is a status - I want to show around 3 of the 8 posibilties.

The second filter is a word in the description column (Text)

I've found a few soltions using DAX but none with the kind of filter I am doing in the card. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Card to show 0 instead of Blank - Using two filters

Hi @mayfly ,

Depending on the information you are placing on the card you can make different solutions, however believe that this passes by making a measure and adding a + 0 to the end.

Assuming that you have make the sum of a certain column on your card the measure would be similar to this:

Measure = SUM(Table[Column]) + 0

Then depending on the filter if the information is blank it will return a 0 on your card.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog:

Power BI em Português

Community Support
Community Support

Re: Card to show 0 instead of Blank - Using two filters

Hi @mayfly,

I'd like to suggest you add '+0' to your formula to replace blank to zero. (notice: '+0' not works if these blank records did not really exist in your table)

Display zero instead of blank in matrix 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors