Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ICRdatalover
Advocate I
Advocate I

Card chart

Hi everyone

I was wondering if there is any kind of graph or card just to show the exisitng applied filters, I mean, I have a Dashboard with year and month filters and I would like to have a visual just showing the filters that are already applied.

Something like the multi-row card but in horizontal or just a card showing the year for example, but If I try to use the simple card with years always do the summarize even if I change the "default summarization", so it doesnt work.

I have something like this

tempsnip.png

What I have now is another filter at the bottom and shows what year is selected on the top filters, what I would like is that info on a non-interactive card like now, cause the filter at the bottom is still a filter and customers can interact with it.

Hopefully someone can help me!! Any Idea would be really appreciate it.

Kind regards

ICR.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ICRdatalover ,

Pleae check my sample as below. Here I created a measure to display the values we seleted in the slicer.

Measure = IF(ISFILTERED('Table'[Year]), CONCATENATEX(DISTINCT('Table'[Year]),'Table'[Year],"&"),"All")

Capture.PNG

Also please find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ICRdatalover ,

Pleae check my sample as below. Here I created a measure to display the values we seleted in the slicer.

Measure = IF(ISFILTERED('Table'[Year]), CONCATENATEX(DISTINCT('Table'[Year]),'Table'[Year],"&"),"All")

Capture.PNG

Also please find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @v-frfei-msft,

Thanks for the fast reply.

It is exactly what I was looking for. Im so grateful!

Kind regards,

ICR

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.