Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bestmbaman Post Patron
Post Patron

Car visual title stuck to the top

Hello Comunity,

I wanted to show two column of my data in two card visuals. I need to show the column headers of my table in top and the value in the first rows(cells) below. The best solution I could come up with was to use the card visual and put the column headers as titles and values in the cells as values in the cards. The snapshot is as below:

photo_2019-11-18_21-14-20.jpg

As you see the problem I have right now is the titles are sticking to the top of the cards and for business users it seems that they are not part of the same card. Can some please suggest a solution?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Car visual title stuck to the top

Hi @bestmbaman ,

The title in this type of cards can be really off depending on the overall settnigs some options can be:

• Decrease the size of the card
  • Increase the size of the title or of the values
  • Turn off the title and create a text box with the text you need and place it accordingly to your needs (depending on the version you are using then group the text box with the card so it be moved and clicked as a single visual.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV
Super User IV

Switch off - Category Label. Switch on Title. Align Center.

Screenshot 2019-11-18 20.51.41.pngScreenshot 2019-11-18 20.51.47.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP,
HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Super User! Linkedin

bestmbaman Post Patron
Post Patron

Is it really a solution or just you repeated my question in a different way???!

I am sorry @MFelix seems he ruined this thread and now I have to ask you to help me to find answer.

Many thanks

Super User III
Super User III

Hi @bestmbaman ,

The title in this type of cards can be really off depending on the overall settnigs some options can be:

• Decrease the size of the card
  • Increase the size of the title or of the values
  • Turn off the title and create a text box with the text you need and place it accordingly to your needs (depending on the version you are using then group the text box with the card so it be moved and clicked as a single visual.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

bestmbaman Post Patron
Post Patron

Thank @MFelix  for your help. Your reply inspired another solution which solved my problem.

Always helpful 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors