Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alejoh
Helper I
Helper I

Cant sign in to Power BI pro

I use a Power BI pro version. And I need support from the Power BI team. 

So I need to sign in to create a support ticket. 

When clicking the sign in button my credentials shows up. I sign in and automaticalle get taken to the app.powerbi site, and I am logged in to the app service. 

But I want to create a support ticket and I cant do that from app.powerbi so I open a new tab in the browser and click sign in on the powerbi.microsoft.com site. 

And step 1 repeat itself. So I get signed in to app.powerbi but not on powebi.microsoft.com

(Yes I have updated to the newest powerbi version. Yes I have logged out and closed the browser and logged in again. )

So how am I going to be able to write a question to the support team for power bi pro users?

5 REPLIES 5
kmclorg
Helper I
Helper I

You could try downgrading to an older version of PowerBI desktop and seeing if you can log in to report your problem. I had an issue with logging in recently due to conflicts with my organization's OneLogin - after downgrading to the December 2017 version of PowerBI desktop I was able to log into PowerBI Pro again and do my work.

Thank you for your answer. But I had the older version before and couldn´t log in then either. 

As I tried to explain in my first post, I get signed in but taken to app.powerbi immidiately, when I go back or open a new folder in the browser I get asked to sign in again. And the pattern repeats itself

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @alejoh,

To create a support ticket, click the highlighted button, it will redirect you to support page and issue page. You need to sign in, type some keywords to search existing tickets or create one.

1.PNG2.PNG

Reference: Creating Power BI Support Cases

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Yuliana for your reply, however it is the "Sign in" thats the problem. I get taken to app.powerbi when I click sign in.

And it seems to be out of sync with powerbi.microsoft.com, because I wont get signed in there. 

Hi @alejoh,

Please complete all above steps first, before signing in with your account.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.