Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

wesamko
Helper I
Helper I

Cant scroll down fields

Hi, 

I have added 50 fields to page level filters. When I uploaded the report to Power Bi report server, I am not able to scroll down the filters. I can only see the first 15 filter and can't scroll down to all.

Appreciate any help.

Wesam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Finally, it is solved on the March 2018 version. Thank you

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
wesamko
Helper I
Helper I

Still waiting for any help.

In another post, I was told there is a fix coming very soon. That is the only update I have heard of. Hope this helps.

Click here for the original post.

Thank you for your reply. did they mention any timeline for the fix??

What you see there is all I was told. Sorry.

It is solved.

My girlfriend suggested a work-around, which helps. If you are using Power BI on a web-based report server and cannot see all the report Filters on the right side of the window, hold the 'Ctrl' button and press the minus '-' key to zoom out the Filter list. It should leave your report window the same and zoom the Filter list out to the point where you can see the complete list. The text may be illegible past a certain point so I would try and keep the filter list as short as possible. I tested this on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Hopefully Microsoft will add a scroll bar soon.

Thank you so much for your nice workaround. but the problem is that I have more than 80 filters. I know this a crazy requirement but what to do. but we are in March and Microsoft said will provide the scroll bar by last month. what is the update if you have any update. 

Thanks again.

I believe they only updated the fix for the mobile app. There is a thread about future Report Server updates, which others seem to be concerned about as well. Looks like a mid-to-late March update will be published for PBIRS.

Click here for the Report Server update thread.

Thank you so much for the update.

Finally, it is solved on the March 2018 version. Thank you

wesamko
Helper I
Helper I

Dears,

I believe the below this is a better explanation of the problem.

I am using the Power BI Report Server (the one that looks like SSRS 2016) and when I am working in the portal with Power BI reports and click to expand the filter area if there are more filter options than fit on the report, I am not able to see them all. There is no scroll bar available to get to the ones that are 'off screen'.

I'm having the same issue and I can't find a solution.

Any luck with my issue? any help will be welcome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.