Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RynoBotes
Frequent Visitor

Cant locate long text viewer visual

Hi there,  I can't seem to find the Long Text Viewer on the Custom Visuals site for PBI?(and I'm asuming it's because I'm dumb Smiley Wink) Has it been removed, renamed?

If someone can please help me with a direct link, I would really appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@RynoBotes,

Power BI custom visual had been migrated from custom gallery to office store. During the migrating, Power BI team checked of the vustom visuals, deleted some visuals which are used rarely and add some custom visuals. And Long text viewer visual is one of the deleted custom visual.

If you have any concern on this visual, you can submit your idea on the link below. If this feature was mentioned by mulitple users, product team will consider to add this feature to next release.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,
Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jude_moore
Helper II
Helper II

Hello RynoBotes

Did you find a built-in solution to this issue ?

I found a dowload link here to the original custom visual  :

https://file.ac/bwAcEdqzh8M/LongTextViewer.0.3.0.pbiviz

No I didnt! THNAK YOU VERY MUCH for this!!!!

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@RynoBotes,

Power BI custom visual had been migrated from custom gallery to office store. During the migrating, Power BI team checked of the vustom visuals, deleted some visuals which are used rarely and add some custom visuals. And Long text viewer visual is one of the deleted custom visual.

If you have any concern on this visual, you can submit your idea on the link below. If this feature was mentioned by mulitple users, product team will consider to add this feature to next release.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,
Charlie Liao

Hello Charlie

The lack of this functionality is causing a delay in delivery of my project to my client who have just purchased PowerBI Premium so I dont want dissapoint, and so any resolution on this would be gratefully received.

Would anyone happen to have a OneDrive or Dropbox share or something else ?

Regards

Jude

Hello Charlie

The lack of this functionality is causing a delay in delivery of my project to my client who have just purchased PowerBI Premium so I dont want dissapoint, and so any resolution on this would be gratefully received.

Would anyone happen to have a OneDrive or Dropbox share or something else ?

Regards

Jude

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.