Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chubbycortex

Cannot visualize text survey data using online survey dataset

Hi, 

I just completed an online survey using ArcGIS Survey 123.

A lot of data are strings and categorical data. However, for some reason I cannot explain, I could not even produce a basic graph or chart.

For example, I cannot even graph the country regions against main agriculture livelihood type (about 600 respondents).

Here is a screenshot of a portion of the data.

I would be grateful for any advice on what could possibly be the problem or a step that I am missing.

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 4.39.18 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @chubbycortex

Because I don't know what type of visual you want to create, I try to create a visual map by the region column.

But it appears that the map visual cannot identify "mahaica_berbice" in this column, make sure that the values in the Region column are correct. Or, you can create other types of visuals such as table visuals, matrix visuals, graph visuals (region in Axis, and count values).

Best regards

Rico Zhou

If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @chubbycortex

Because I don't know what type of visual you want to create, I try to create a visual map by the region column.

But it appears that the map visual cannot identify "mahaica_berbice" in this column, make sure that the values in the Region column are correct. Or, you can create other types of visuals such as table visuals, matrix visuals, graph visuals (region in Axis, and count values).

Best regards

Rico Zhou

If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.