Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot retrieve metadata Netsuite connector

Hi, 

I just got Suite Analytics connector, and the OBDC is correctly connected to Power BI. The issue i am facing now is that when i select the table i want i get this message: 

error database.PNG

I tried to get infromation_schema tables to see what's there still nothing.

Did anybody already experienced this error ? 

Would be very helpful ! 

Thank you in advance ! 

Cheers 

Ilham

7 REPLIES 7
ankitsharma585

If anybody need NetSuite ERP services visit Ledger Labs

gdrausin

Bonjour comment avez vous fait pour utiliser l'odbc quand j'essai d eme connecter j'ai l'erreur suivante : 

Détails : « ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver]Error parsing connect string at offset 62.
ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver]Error parsing connect string at offset 62. »

Merci

I had the same problem, but found a solution: see ODBC Error: [netsuite][odbc 64bit driver]error par... - Microsoft Fabric Community

karaoan
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

You can also try  Acterys: Planning, Consolidation For Power BI & Excel  Acterys automatically creates editable, Azure/MS SQL tables, optimized for analysis with the required Netsuite tables. It also adds comprehensive planning and write-back optios with 8 Power BI custom visuals: Acterys Planning & Analytics For Power BI & Excel (microsoft.com)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had issue with NetSuite scheduled refreshes since the start of the week. Intially I thought it was just my password needed a reset, but I did this and it still did not work. I found something about the ODBC version no longer being supported so I upgraded the ODBC and I am in the process of also changing the setting in my ODBC connection and DNS file to resolve. This could also be what you are experiencing? 

Hello All, 

If anyone has issues with NetSuite Accounting, they can visit Ledger Labs. They are providing NetSuite ERP Services from NetSuite Integration to Bookkeeping. 

Thanks & Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ozbroomy, 

Thank you for your answer, it seems that there is two data sources. I choosed the wrong one

If i want to use data source NetSuite2.com, than i have to use normal 'user roles'.

Admin and full access accounts are not allowed. that's why i was not able to extract or see the data.

Best regards 

Ilhame

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.