cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beaconfbb
Regular Visitor

Cannot connect to snow flake

Hi ALL,

While connecting to snowflake , it asked me to chose between Snowflake and MS accounts. I accidentally chose MS and i am getting the attached image as error. I logged out and tried again, now it doesnt give me an option to choose which account. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @beaconfbb 

According to my test, you can click “Cancel” and close the Power BI desktop->Don’t save, then open the desktop to connect to the “Snowflake” again, then you can choose the account between Microsoft and Snowflake again.

v-robertq-msft_0-1617073444556.png

More info of connecting to Snowflake in Power BI Desktop

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @beaconfbb 

According to my test, you can click “Cancel” and close the Power BI desktop->Don’t save, then open the desktop to connect to the “Snowflake” again, then you can choose the account between Microsoft and Snowflake again.

v-robertq-msft_0-1617073444556.png

More info of connecting to Snowflake in Power BI Desktop

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@beaconfbb , Go edit, Check is there an option to clear permission, Clear that and try again.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!
!! Subscribe to my youtube Channel !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May 23 2022 epsiode 5 without aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt talks about the importance of Data Modeling.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 with aka link 768x460.jpg

Check it out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, May 26 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!