Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
prduddu Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Cannot access my apps from Power BI web app

Hi Team,

I have completed my free trial and it doesn't allow me to access the Apps I have access to from the Web Powe BI app.

This is the message I keep getting. 

Capture.JPG

Any suggestions on further steps?

Thanks

Prash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot access my apps from Power BI web app

HI @prduddu,

Current sharing feature only works on pro and premium license users, please refer to below link to know more about this:

With sharing, whether you share content inside or outside your organization, you and your recipients need a Power BI Pro license, or the content needs to be in a Premium capacity. Suggestions? The Power BI team is always interested in your feedback, so go to the Power BI Community site.

Reference link:

Share your Power BI dashboards with coworkers and others

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot access my apps from Power BI web app

HI @prduddu,

Current sharing feature only works on pro and premium license users, please refer to below link to know more about this:

With sharing, whether you share content inside or outside your organization, you and your recipients need a Power BI Pro license, or the content needs to be in a Premium capacity. Suggestions? The Power BI team is always interested in your feedback, so go to the Power BI Community site.

Reference link:

Share your Power BI dashboards with coworkers and others

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |