Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kellyyaker
Frequent Visitor

Cannot Show Count of Leads for Single Campaign

I'm working on a report that combines CRM data with Marketing Automation and tracks the site visitor to form submission (and other site/email activity) to CRM lead to an opportunity to determine the effectiveness of campaigns in our CRM. 

This report works relatively well for all campaigns EXCEPT this one new campaign I'm trying to ensure works before we launch it and none of the test leads show up in the report. I've attached screenshots of the working and nonworking campaigns below.

Everything I've ruled out:

• The data exist in the query and modeling tables
  • All relationships are set up correctly
  • None of the filters are set to exclude submissions with the word "test" in them
  • The campaign tags are formatted correctly
  • I've gone column by column on each table used in the graph and any relationships and all of the appropriate fields are filled in (and they are).

I can get the counts from the campaign to show up when I pull from the form submissions table, but when I try to get those same counts using the leads table, I get nothing. 

None of the other power bi users in the office have any other suggestions, so I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion.  

How the one campaign I'm testing looks.How the one campaign I'm testing looks.

How the report should  (and does for every other campaign) run.How the report should (and does for every other campaign) run.

1 REPLY 1
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kellyyaker ,

Maybe you need to create relationship between leads table and other tables, such as the table containing the field in the Slicer visual, or the submissions table. And set the Cross filter direction of relationship as Both, which will treat the these tables as a single table .

Or could you please share your sample data for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.