Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Joe_Grosskopf
Helper II
Helper II

Cannot Pin an image to the dashboard

I have an image i inserted to a report. I publish the report and the image is there. We have a dashbaord on the powerbi website and I cannot pin the image to the dashboard. I see the edit dashboard and add an image option but it needs to be an image on a public facing website which I do not have access to. Can I either pin the image from the report to the dashboard? or is there a way in adding the image using the dashboardx edit, I can select the image on the report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Joe_Grosskopf ,

It is not supported to add an image tile by uploading a image. 

If you want to add some image to your dashboard, you save the image file online and link to it.

If you don't have access to the image file, you can upload the image to an Azure Blob Storage.

Solved: Re: Display images from OneDrive in PowerBI Report - Microsoft Power BI Community

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Joe_Grosskopf ,

It is not supported to add an image tile by uploading a image. 

If you want to add some image to your dashboard, you save the image file online and link to it.

If you don't have access to the image file, you can upload the image to an Azure Blob Storage.

Solved: Re: Display images from OneDrive in PowerBI Report - Microsoft Power BI Community

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.