cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbwt Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Cannot Customize Quick Access Toolbar in dropdown is not a live link... how to make it live?

When I click Quick Access Toolbar dropdown manu...  I see Customize Quick Access Toolbar...  when I click it...  to bring in new icons and remove ones I don't want...  nothing happens.  How do I make it live?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Re: Cannot Customize Quick Access Toolbar in dropdown is not a live link... how to make it live?

Hi @mbwt,

In order to add/remove an icon to/from Quick Access Toolbar, you need to right click on the icon, then you will see "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" or "Remove from Quick Access Toolbar" option shown up like below.

add.PNGremove.PNG

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Cannot Customize Quick Access Toolbar in dropdown is not a live link... how to make it live?

@mbwt can you provide screenshot of what you mean ?

mbwt Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Capture.PNG

Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Hi @mbwt,

In order to add/remove an icon to/from Quick Access Toolbar, you need to right click on the icon, then you will see "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" or "Remove from Quick Access Toolbar" option shown up like below.

add.PNGremove.PNG

Regards

View solution in original post

mbwt Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks Jerry!  Appreciate it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)