Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

A_Gonzo
Frequent Visitor

Can you customize the data labels for individual series Values in the Power KPI 2.0.0 visual?

I am currently using the Power KPI 2.0.0 visual and I need to remove the data labels for one of the line values. In the example I have below I need to remove the data labels for the blue line value which is a constant value, but would like to keep the data labels for the green line which fluctuates. Does Power KPI 2.0.0 have the ability to do this? I have looked throughout the format options and do not see any series options to use.

power_kpi_2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @A_Gonzo ,

Based on my test, it doesn't support your requirements currently. You can post your idea on Custom Visuals Development Discussion.

Reference: Power BI Custom Visuals' Community

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @A_Gonzo ,

Based on my test, it doesn't support your requirements currently. You can post your idea on Custom Visuals Development Discussion.

Reference: Power BI Custom Visuals' Community

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

simrantuli
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @A_Gonzo,

Looks like it is not possible.

Regards

Simran Tuli

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

To the best of my knowledge, no.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thanks @Greg_Deckler. That was the assumption I was making since I did not see any options to do so, was just wondering if anyone in the community had a way to do it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.