Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Prabhakaran_Nag
Frequent Visitor

Can we fix the Filter Dropdown appearing in different place?

Hi, I am having an issue with the below filter drop down

1. After publishing the dashbaord --> When we click on the drop down filters the screen & options are appeared in different places. However, when i enlarge the filter option aside it is coming in the right away. I have shared the two screenshots for your reference.

Drop down without filter screen:

Prabhakaran_Nag_2-1630987027547.png

Note: if you see business group filter appearing below the reset button and i have not used filter screen on the right (i.e., after client search)

Drop down with fiters screen: 

Prabhakaran_Nag_1-1630986912503.png

Since, it is very critical delivery for me and need immediate help from you to fix the same

2. I have different pages with similar issue need to fix this at the earliest Kindly support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Prabhakaran_Nag ,

This is a known issue, PG Teams are still investigating it.

This appears to be a bug in the newly released Chrome 93 and Edge 93. Using any browser zoom other than 100% will make the browser start working again. 90% or 110% zoom will work fine.
As a workaround:
You can use "+" or "-" to zoom the browser by one unit.

will continue to follow up on this issue, once there is progress I will promptly feedback to you.

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn Yan

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Prabhakaran_Nag & @mussaenda ,

The ETA for fix is about 9/19/2021 .

I will keep you updated if this issue is progressing or if the fix is completed ahead of schedule.

Hope it helps,

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Prabhakaran_Nag ,

This is a known issue, PG Teams are still investigating it.

This appears to be a bug in the newly released Chrome 93 and Edge 93. Using any browser zoom other than 100% will make the browser start working again. 90% or 110% zoom will work fine.
As a workaround:
You can use "+" or "-" to zoom the browser by one unit.

will continue to follow up on this issue, once there is progress I will promptly feedback to you.

Hope it helps,

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Thanks for your help, please kindly update me when the issue has been fixed from the data. we wanted to use the feauture to avoid this kind of deflections.

Regards,

Prabhakaran 

mussaenda
Super User
Super User

Hi @Prabhakaran_Nag ,

Have you solved the issue?

I am also experiencing the same on my filter dropdown.

It shows correctly on desktop but on service using Edge, it is showing strangely.

I tried to clear, and remove the slicer and re-add, but issue still persists.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Prabhakaran_Nag , First try these.

1. Clear browser cache , refresh and try

2. try on another browser and check

3. Clear power bi desktop cache(from option and setting) -> republish -> Clear browser cache , refresh and try 

@amitchandak i have tried the recommend solution, but still it is reappearing the issue.

Note: Cleared cookies and caches, tried with new browser and issue remains same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.