Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Benjamin_chee
Frequent Visitor

Can't drag and connect relationships between tables

Hey PowerBI Community,

Facing some issues with trying to connect relationship between tables 

Why is my relationship icon looking like this?

2019-03-13_14-10-16.png

I can no longer drag and connect between entities of different tables to establish a relationship.

I can still use the 'Manage relationship" button though but would hope for it to go back to how it was before.

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you!! 

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Benjamin_chee ,

Can you please share more detail about this? (e.g. datasource type, connection mode, client version...)

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hey Xiaoxin,

I am connecting to a mysql server that is hosted on azure by the company. 

I was afraid I could have accidentally changed a settings that is causing this problem, but its appearing for all my powerBI desktop reports. 

This is the version I am using:

Hi @Benjamin_chee ,

So you mean this issue appear on all of power bi reports which created in previous version, right? I think it may related to specified data source, if you create a new report on last version with same datasource, did it appears?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.