Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fc60 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Can't change language

Hello,

I donwloaded PBI Desktop, I read some posts to change language, but I have always my interface in French (my W10 language).

To download the .msi file I used the option in my Web space (that is in English).

I change in the PBI Desktop>FIle>Option et parametres (Settings), but when I restart PBI I have always French languge.

Thanks for the help.

2017-12-22 11_15_00-.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't change language

Hi @fc60,

Did you download it here? I would suggest remove the old version first. Then install the English version. There isn' a option to change language. We need to download a new file for the new language.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @fc60,

Did you download it here? I would suggest remove the old version first. Then install the English version. There isn' a option to change language. We need to download a new file for the new language.

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @fc60,

Have you changed the language successfully?

Best Regards,

Dale