Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AssisJadue
Frequent Visitor

Can't Publish entire report in Power BI service (missing pages)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure it out, why I can't publish the entire report into the workspace that I've created. It only shows one page.

I do have 3 pages and I upload (publish) in the Power BI services but when I looked at the report it only shows one of the 3 pages.

I need help please!

Thanks,

2018-06-08_09-40-14.jpg2018-06-08_09-41-10.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @AssisJadue,

I just realized that your report has 2 pages on the HIDE mode.

Just click with the right button on the page name and unmark the HIDE option and publish it again.

It should work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ricardocamargos
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @AssisJadue,

Do you have a published app for this workspace ? If yes, are you accessing the report by it ?

If no, have you tried to clean your cache ?

Hi..thanks for replying..

Actually I don't have an app yet for it . I did cleaned my cache, meanwhile I found in another furum this

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Power-Bi-publish-to-web-opening-page/m-p/55703#M11389

I wait for an hour after saving the report on the first page but still doesn't work.

I did empty the cache and upload the report again but still can't see the entire report.

Thanks !

Hi @AssisJadue,

I just realized that your report has 2 pages on the HIDE mode.

Just click with the right button on the page name and unmark the HIDE option and publish it again.

It should work.

Thanks @ricardocamargos,

Didn’t notice that. For some reason I might have enabled that option without noticing it.

Really appreciate it !

Gracias......

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.