Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jlie
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can not contact SUPPORT, despite having PRO LICENSE

Hey,

unfortunately, the PowerBI Support-Team is not very accessible when you actually need them. Our company signed up for PowerBI a couple of month ago, therefore some of our users were eligible for the 1yr "extended pro trial". Nevertheless, some other users actually have a paid pro license, therefore our company should be eligible for support.

I can not contact support, tough. Does anybody has an idea how to get in contact with support ...? Thanks for helping :-/.

3 REPLIES 3

here is the link https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

create a ticket at the bottom of the page.  My experience is they are very responsive

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

All it says is: 

Looks like you haven't subscribed to Power BI Pro

Did you know that Power BI Pro users always get fast, free support?

That's what annoys me so much. Our company uses several Pro License; its just that my user-account (since I was the first to sign up to PowerBI) still uses the extended pro trial.

Do I really have to sign-in with one of my colleagues account just to open a support ticket? Is this really necessary?

Sounds like a very easy fix to me.  Instead of accepting a 12 month free pro licence without support, just pay $10 per month for a paid licence with support.

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.