Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AsmaBenhassine9
Frequent Visitor

Can not Calcul TOTALYTD per product

Hello,

I want to use the TOTALYTD function to calculate the fixed accumulation of the quantity sold by product.
The problem is that the function does not work when I want to display it by product but I have the right total as shown in the image below.

AsmaBenhassine9_0-1628071636788.gif

when i use this formula  "    Volume YTD =

CALCULATE([Quantité Vendue], Calendrier[Mois de facturation]<=FILTERS(Calendrier[Mois de facturation])) " =>
i have the right values  and it works by product , but when i use totalytd it doesnt work ?!
Volume YTD test =
TOTALYTD([Quantité Vendue ],Calendrier[Date de facturation])

Any help? !

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
AsmaBenhassine9
Frequent Visitor

Hello ,

Any help please ? 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AsmaBenhassine9 ,TOTALYTD will work well as long some year value is in context using slicer or part of the visual.

Date/calendar table should be marked as date table 

Why Time Intelligence Fails - Power bi 5 Savior Steps for TI: https://youtu.be/OBf0rjpp5Hw

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

hello @amitchandak ,

Thanks for your return,

The problem is that the measure I created volume YTD TEST works in total but when I put it according to the product it will be empty.

AsmaBenhassine9_0-1628079490157.png

the formula => TOTALYTD([Quantité Vendue ],Calendrier[Date de facturation])

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.