Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pbiforum123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Can independent bookmark works in same of the report?

I want to achieve the below scenario using bookmark. Please let me know whether it is feasible or not? If not feasible please let me know the alternate for the same.

First case...

Let say toggle-1 is selected as hide and toggle-2 is selected as show. Then in that case i want to hide the objects as per the toggle-1 and show the objects as per the toggle-2.

Second case...

Also if toggle-1 selected as show and toggle-2 is selected as hide then in that case i want to show the objects as per the toggle-1 and hide the objects as per the toggle-2.

This is what i am looking for in the same page of the report.

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

@amitchandak Thanks for looking into it. 

As per the first link it is not possible(Please correct me if i am wrong), I have already referred this earlier but still thanks a lot for sharing. 

2nd link is more about how bookmark can be used but it does not gives any details about the scenario which i am working on. 

Hi @pbiforum123 ,

Could you please provide some sample data and your expected results with screen shots? It will be easier to understand your requirement. And could you please explain what do you want to show and hide in both situations separately?

In addition, please check if the following links can help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Afcj8mT5_Q

https://www.peakindicators.com/blog/power-bi-bookmarks-buttons-and-toggles

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.