Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Applicable88
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Can a filter order of a barchart can be connected to all other chosen visualisation or bar charts?

Hello,

I have a main bar chart showing me the turnover of certain product categories. Next to it I put a actual -target comparison bar chart of these categories as delta value. Now normally both bar chart has their own respective filter orders. Can I "connect" the both bar chart in terms of filter order? Otherwise I have/or the user has to do it manually and after one change the order isn't matching the second bar chart.

Thank you very much .

Best.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Applicable88 , I doubt there is an option to sync the sort.

But in case you need to sort them on axis. You should be able to save the sort on-axis column. 

In case you need on a measure, you should be able save on a common measure in the values or Tooltip

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Applicable88 , I doubt there is an option to sync the sort.

But in case you need to sort them on axis. You should be able to save the sort on-axis column. 

In case you need on a measure, you should be able save on a common measure in the values or Tooltip

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.