Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Varshi288
Resolver I
Resolver I

Can X -axis (bins) dynamically vary

Hi  

I have a orders data in which there is  a measure MP(TP) where it varries  based on currency selection.Initially I created histogram chart based on the values of the measure.this is hard coded with values  when US currency is selected.Now the requirement is  when any currency selected other than US the x axis should varry accordingly.

I am trying to create bins  on measure MP(TP) but I am not succusfull. 

For ex. if I select the US currency  MP(TP ) values  vary  from 0.1 to  >1.  and if i select INR currency  MP(TP) value vary in between 30 to 45 above. this I need to  show in the  histogram chart.range3.PNGrange2.PNGrange1.PNG

IS there any way to change the axis dynamically.

2 REPLIES 2
jamespiggot
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

Is there a reason why you don't leave the start and end as auto then it would dynamically scale the axis? If they are blank then the chart will auto-sale the Y axis according to the currency? Apologies if I am missing something obvious!

options.PNG

INR.PNG

USD.PNG

Hi James,

Initially MP(TP) values were calculated  according to  US currency so most of the values are within the range of 0.1 to 1.So Y Axis was hard coded with in these  values. Now MP(TP) values change based on other currecy. Is it possible to  change values on currency selection in a calculated column.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.