cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanma94 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Can Power BI visual table/matrix display data in such matter?

I want to present a data table as below - 

Capture.PNG

With first section showing monthly for 12 month and rolling total, 2nd and 3rd section showing some other aggregated calculations (measures already created) relates to each acct (account). 

Table/matrix are the closest visual but I find them not possible to create a table chart like above. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

NM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can Power BI visual table/matrix display data in such matter?

Hi @nanma94,

Maybe you can use two matrix visuals. One is with columns of Months while the other only has values of measures. You can submit or vote an idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com.Can Power BI visual tablematrix display data in such matter.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @nanma94,

Maybe you can use two matrix visuals. One is with columns of Months while the other only has values of measures. You can submit or vote an idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com.Can Power BI visual tablematrix display data in such matter.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nanma94 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thank you Dale for confirming the workaroundSmiley Happy I thought there would be something obvious I dont know yetSmiley Happy

The limitation is I have a big list of accounts so when downloading data, the diff sections cant merge either and I have to make sure they are sorted in the same order...

Thanks again!