Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DeepDive
Helper IV
Helper IV

Can I use multiple Date Slicer in Power BI in a single page ?

Hi Can I use same date slicer, multiple times in sigle page..if yes then how to use their selected value seperately. thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You do it the same way.  Whatever visual you use the measure with SELECTEDVALUE in will respect the interactions.  

SelectedValue.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

Hello @DeepDive 

You can, yes.  You just have to set the interactions between each set of visuals.  Select the slicer and go to Format then turn on Edit Interactions.  Then you set the interactions with the other visuals to None.  Then do the same but for the other slicer, turn off the interactions with the first slicer.

multi_date.jpg

Hi @jdbuchanan71  thanks for your great efforts always..

I used this functionality... but here my query is ..can we get the value in variables using selectedvalue...if we use same multiple date filters under single page.

You do it the same way.  Whatever visual you use the measure with SELECTEDVALUE in will respect the interactions.  

SelectedValue.jpg

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.