Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

myou
Helper II
Helper II

Closed

4 REPLIES 4
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@myou wrote:

Hello, 

I have this matrix in Power BI, Date for Columns, Rows have stages, and values inside the table

snip1.PNG

So I put a slicer that has date, however , If I want to show October I dont want to show all the previous values. I only want to show the values in October and the previous values that are only  Won, For example, October filter will show this

snip3.PNG

But May Filter will show this 

snip2.PNG

PS: The above row could be different dates like this

powerbi.PNG

@myou

In the matrix, the Month(Jan, Feb, Mar ect) would vary according to the date slicer, some will hide once they're not in the slicer dates window. So I think you'll not get what you expected in the pictures. There may be some cubersome workaround for your case, could you share some sample data, even better you can share a pbix file.

@myou wrote:

@Eric_Zhang

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzgj3sqojeiw7t1/sample1.pbix?dl=0

@myou

Thanks for sharing the sample pbix. I see in the pbix, there's a date slicer that crosses dates, not just as you mentioned "Octobor" or "May" selected, what would you like the measure to show for a dates duration? 

I guess the date should be from the specific dates in the columns

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.