cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WelterM Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Can I drill multiple visualizations at once

So here's the functionality I'm looking for. I have a Tree Map, and a Table. Both of them are drillable, based on the same hierarchy. What I need is to synchronize the drill between the two. So, if I drill on the Tree Map, the table drills to the same level. If I drill on the Table, the Tree Map drills to the same level. I know this isn't possible at this time. So why am I asking the question? I'm wondering if this is possible with R programming. I don't know a thing about R, but if it's possible, that gives me hope.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Can I drill multiple visualizations at once

I dont think "R" will help to drill down multiple visuals. May be someone else can add more to it? Although it might be good idea to put this as an idea if it doesn't exists already.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos Smiley Happy
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

bmelinger Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Welter - Did you ever figure out an answer to this question?  I have the same problem.

bmelinger Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Welter - Did you ever figure out an answer to this question?  I have the same problem.

Highlighted
WelterM Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I was never able to get it working. I finally had to abandon the project and build the dashboard in a competing tool.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 284 members 2,680 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: