Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tpoltorak
Helper I
Helper I

Calendar with Drill-through

I have data coming from Analysis Services with non-unique dates. My intention is to enable drill-through like Year-Quarter-Month-Week-Day. I have read qiute a lot of info, some of it contradictive, some out of date, so I would apreciate if someone could explain to me please how to create drill-through.
I have generated a table with unique dates, which I then linked to my main table. I have created a hierarchy. However, when I drop all the variables into Rows, I get the attached, and I just can't quite put my finger on what is missing. It sort of looks like a drill-through but somehow it seems that it's wrong.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for your help. Yes, a custom hierarchy was what I was looking for. The video was very helpfull.

tpoltorak
Helper I
Helper I

What I need is someting like this. All the parts of a date should be inside one grey rectangle.Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.