cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Visualization shown wrong detail

i,

I'm creating Leave Calendar, so the HR can see the calendar and also the dates that employees taken for leave

2017-11-10_1508.png

But as you can see if I choose the 3rd January in calendar, it will shown 2nd January in the detail below.

But the data before 3rd January is true, no one wrong, but after 3rd January somehow the data is wrong. I don't know if the data wrong of what, but it's like all the data is same and true.

Thanks,

Regards,

Connie

11 REPLIES 11
v-haibl-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Calendar Visualization shown wrong detail

@conniedevina

It seems that you are using Custom Calendar by Akvelon. I just have a test on my side but cannot repro the same issue on my side. Do you have any customize settings in the format pane for this custom visual? If possible, you can share you PBIX file which can be used to repro through online file service like OneDrive.

Best Regards,
Herbert

AG_15 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Im having this same issues, 

Did you manage to get it resolved? 

Hi @AG_15,

It seems not fix yet if you have the problem. I suggest you contact Akvalon to ask them to fix it.

Since no sulution for this also

Thanks,

Regards,
Connie

ckell23 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am having the exact same issue.  When I select a date on the Akvelon calendar, the list in the Table below will not always show the correct data records.  It does work occasionally.

screenshot

ckell23 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Akvelon_Calendar_Errors.PNG

I can't figure out why the linkage between the calendar and the table is sometimes correct and other times incorrect. 

AG_15 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have tried to contact Akvalon regarding this issues, still no solution.

Very fustrating actually! 

MH4568321 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This only seems to happen when there are multiple metrics on the same date for me. I have contacted akvelon, lets hope we can get this addressed. I am using this for a project.

@AG_15 that's the issue if the visualization from another dev, it depends on the dev want to fix it or not.

@MH4568321 actually I want to use it for Leave Calendar in dashboard, then I'm not using it at all and said to my client using the calendar is not possible for it. Need to search another workaround.

KusalDEC Visitor
Visitor

Has anyone managed to find a solution to this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 489 members 4,737 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: