Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar Visualization shown wrong detail

i,

I'm creating Leave Calendar, so the HR can see the calendar and also the dates that employees taken for leave

2017-11-10_1508.png

But as you can see if I choose the 3rd January in calendar, it will shown 2nd January in the detail below.

But the data before 3rd January is true, no one wrong, but after 3rd January somehow the data is wrong. I don't know if the data wrong of what, but it's like all the data is same and true.

Thanks,

Regards,

Connie

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Thou its an old post, I'd just mention, that if you ensure, that there are no blanks in your date colum used as date in the visual, it syncs as expected.

KusalDEC
Regular Visitor

Has anyone managed to find a solution to this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous So far no solution displaying mulitple metrics at one time. A work around would be to pre-filter the page using drill through for individual person. My team does not like that option, so I am at the mercy of Akvelons support right now.

@KusalDEC Nope.

Same issue here. Totally useless visualisation in it's current state.

Hi,

This recently happened to me, and I discovered it was because my table had a row in it with no calendar date.  It was causing the mismatch between the calendar visual and my table of details.  When I fitered both visuals for only the rows with actual dates in them, the two visuals synced up.  

Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This only seems to happen when there are multiple metrics on the same date for me. I have contacted akvelon, lets hope we can get this addressed. I am using this for a project.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AG_15 that's the issue if the visualization from another dev, it depends on the dev want to fix it or not.

@Anonymous actually I want to use it for Leave Calendar in dashboard, then I'm not using it at all and said to my client using the calendar is not possible for it. Need to search another workaround.

ckell23

I am having the exact same issue.  When I select a date on the Akvelon calendar, the list in the Table below will not always show the correct data records.  It does work occasionally.

screenshot

Akvelon_Calendar_Errors.PNG

I can't figure out why the linkage between the calendar and the table is sometimes correct and other times incorrect. 

I have tried to contact Akvalon regarding this issues, still no solution.

Very fustrating actually! 

AG_15

Im having this same issues, 

Did you manage to get it resolved? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AG_15,

It seems not fix yet if you have the problem. I suggest you contact Akvalon to ask them to fix it.

Since no sulution for this also

Thanks,

Regards,
Connie

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

It seems that you are using Custom Calendar by Akvelon. I just have a test on my side but cannot repro the same issue on my side. Do you have any customize settings in the format pane for this custom visual? If possible, you can share you PBIX file which can be used to repro through online file service like OneDrive.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.