Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Karthi
Frequent Visitor

Calculations in a bar chart and plot a new line with bar chart values

I have to create a chart as below, I have created the bard chart, the red and green bars. I need help creating the blue line, the LOB  calculations to be done and plot the blue line depends on the value of the LOB. 

Appreciate any help!!! thanks in advance.

question1.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Karthi,

That case, you can create a measure to calculate the values of LOB. Then, insert a "Line and clustered column chart" visualization to display data (columns and measure).

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for the reply. But how do we do that? we will have to look at row 1 Qty(or Demand) as my first LOB. for the 2nd LOB I will have to subtract Supply from row2 from Demand from row1 (Demand row1- Supply Row2)  or The  LOB from row1 - Supply from row2 .   We are not doing this calculation in single row, but will have to refer 2 rows for the calculation.  I am not sure how this can be coded? Could someone help me with this code? 

Thanks.

Karthi. 

Karthi
Frequent Visitor

It is adding or subtracting QTY by row by looking at the demand/supply. If "S" subtract and if 'D' then add Qty and go on.....on...until end of rows. 

I need the code for this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.