Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SteveKingdon
Frequent Visitor

Calculating % Yield and Summing data.

Hi,

I am trying to do a simple yield calculation. 

I have this data below, where I have a fields in this case:

Bankey Field Little Gem with a total number of heads in of 176533. Bungalow Little Fem 183728. We are harvesting from the filed on multiple days and have multiple inputs on values harvested. In the table I have unfortunately I get the total amount planted on each harvest transaction. I only want 1 instant of the planted value but need to sum the harvested values and then work out the total yield from the field. 

I need this to filter as the fields and varieties change through out a season.

If I set the planted field to show min I get the correct indervidual calculation, but if I want to total planted for fields against harvetsed I can not get it to total.  

Please help.

SteveKingdon_0-1651756847473.png 

SteveKingdon_1-1651757303933.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @SteveKingdon 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'd like to help you, but it seems that the data in the picture is not your original data, but the data after summary. Can you share your original data, provide the results you want, and mark the values on each row in the figure? thank you.

If you still don't know how to provide expected result, you can take a look at the last question I encountered, Porcentaje de variación respecto al dato anterior ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Please see some screen shots of the Query data. this is from a sql data base. 

I need to take the single count of the plant counts as a (not summed data as it is a single value showed mutilpe times against vaious time data and pay data as multpil days work in one field)

The SQL data base has various amounts harvetsed that need to be sunned for the specifc field and the a yeild calculation against the sinlge value of plant coutn for the field it is harvested.   

SteveKingdon_2-1652199401169.png

SteveKingdon_3-1652199641720.png

I hope this makes sense

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.