Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculating Ratio with DAX

I'm trying to calculate Dispute ratio (measure) using dax but I'm missing quite a few things in my DAX formula. 

Hope the screenshot below helps:

Capture.JPG

The first row is being calculted correctly,however, others are not. I would like to show 0% in Dispute ratio for the second row. 

What am I am missing in my DAX formula?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Both Count Distinct and Count in the case of Transaction and Dispute will show as count on the visual value list(display name in values - right side ). Can you right-click on those and check they are count distinct only.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Both Count Distinct and Count in the case of Transaction and Dispute will show as count on the visual value list(display name in values - right side ). Can you right-click on those and check they are count distinct only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks amitchandak.

It worked. Now, the calculations are correct except the ones where there should be 0 in "Count of Diputes" column. Example is in the second row in the screenshot I share. The "1" basically represents all blank values. The Dispute Rate for that second row must be 0% though.

Can you first calculate a column or use this in your calculation

IF(value=0, blank(),value)

This will not count 0 value.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.