cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New2BInow Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

I would like to build a table that has all dates and prices for different things on different dates

Date  |  Price_A  | Price_B  |  Price_C

I have a Date table build with every Date in it.  I would like to get calculate a table with all dates, Price_A from Price_A table where it matches the Date table, get Price_B from Price_B table where it matches the Date table, get Price_B from Price_B table where it matches the Date table, etc.  

I would expect a table with every date and for the most part a price in each of the A, B, and C columns, but not necessarily (i.e. some prices don't post on holidays).

Thanks you in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

@New2BInow,

You may take a look at https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/lookup-multiple-values-in-dax/.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

@New2BInow,

Add relationships to the Date table, then you may simply drag the fields to a Table visual.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
New2BInow Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

They are related.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@New2BInow,

You may take a look at https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/lookup-multiple-values-in-dax/.