cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New2BInow Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

I would like to build a table that has all dates and prices for different things on different dates

Date  |  Price_A  | Price_B  |  Price_C

I have a Date table build with every Date in it.  I would like to get calculate a table with all dates, Price_A from Price_A table where it matches the Date table, get Price_B from Price_B table where it matches the Date table, get Price_B from Price_B table where it matches the Date table, etc.  

I would expect a table with every date and for the most part a price in each of the A, B, and C columns, but not necessarily (i.e. some prices don't post on holidays).

Thanks you in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

@New2BInow,

You may take a look at https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/lookup-multiple-values-in-dax/.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

@New2BInow,

Add relationships to the Date table, then you may simply drag the fields to a Table visual.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
New2BInow Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

They are related.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@New2BInow,

You may take a look at https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/lookup-multiple-values-in-dax/.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 286 members 2,999 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: