Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rzilli
Frequent Visitor

Calculate value in a specific field according to the user accessing the dashboard

Hi all,

Hope you can help me on this

I have a dashboard that calculate the bonus for the managers, so all dashboard is based on the team sales etc..

I have a specific field that need to shows the personal comm for the manager based on his User ID.

How can I create this measure or column that will calculate the manager commission on this field based on the user accessing the dashboard. Eg User ID 1 will access his dashboard and see all team sales etc.. but in the commission field he will see only his personal commision. same with manager 2, 3 etc...

I was thinking to make a measure where calculate the commission based on the user accessing but only in this field.

Any help on this??

1 REPLY 1
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

Please share sample non-confidential data or a link to a sanitized PBIX file hosted in a cloud service, & a depiction of the expected outome

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.