Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pvargash
Frequent Visitor

Calculate the percentage of the total with respect to a row

Dear any idea how to solve the following:

I need the value of the row SALE OF SERVICES (VENTA DE SERVICIOS) to be repeated in the whole column (Sale only balance), as you will see, try to do it using the calculation using the filter, since I am interested in knowing only that value, but it is not repeated. I need it to repeat like that, in order to calculate the% of Sale column, and as you can see, they only calculate me from the first row. The final idea is that each row represents a% of the total of the concept SALE OF SERVICES

(*)Taking into account that to calculate the column: YTD balance (Saldo YTD) I am using the function TOTALYTD (EERR_AnualGT [SumSaldo], Calendar [Date])

FiltroVenta.pngModeloDatos.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Daniil
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

It feels like the Concepto column is sorted by another column, though I don't know what that column is.

Let's assume it's IdConcepto. Add REMOVEFILTERS(EERR_AnualGT[IdConcepto]) to your formula as a CALCULATE modifier.

If you're interested to know what is happening, see Side effects of the Sort By Column setting in DAX.

View solution in original post

Hi @Pvargash ,

And you should use ALLSELECTED instead of all in your formula.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Daniil
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

It feels like the Concepto column is sorted by another column, though I don't know what that column is.

Let's assume it's IdConcepto. Add REMOVEFILTERS(EERR_AnualGT[IdConcepto]) to your formula as a CALCULATE modifier.

If you're interested to know what is happening, see Side effects of the Sort By Column setting in DAX.

tex628
Community Champion
Community Champion

I believe all you need to do is add an ALL('EERR_AnualGT') on the yellow mark:

image.png

Br,
J

Connect on LinkedIn

Thank you @tex628 ,

Thanks, applying the recommended solution I have all the rows but not for the correct value, in the image I pose what I need to obtain

FiltroVenta_2.png

Hi @Pvargash ,

And you should use ALLSELECTED instead of all in your formula.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.