Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jppuam
Helper V
Helper V

Calculate recursive diff Dates of complain customers

Hello,

i need to calculate the diff dates between the complains of certain customers.

For example in the image attached, for the first customer it has 4 complains (12 Mar, 3 Apr, 17 May and 20 May).

What i need to have, is on another column, the diff dates for the previews complain date.

The first would be 0, the second the diff of 3 Apr and 12 March, the 3rd, the diff of 17 May and 3 Apr...and so one...

for each customer ?

imagem1.jpg

Can you help me ?

thansk

Joao Rodrigues

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jppuam , Try a new column as

nueva columna ?
datediff( maxx(filter(Table, [client code] ?earlier([client code] ) && [complain date] <earlier([complain date])),[fecha de queja]),[fecha de queja],día)+0

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jppuam , Try a new column as

nueva columna ?
datediff( maxx(filter(Table, [client code] ?earlier([client code] ) && [complain date] <earlier([complain date])),[fecha de queja]),[fecha de queja],día)+0

Thansk amitchandak, it was just that.

😊

Hello,

in the post that i've made, i've forgot to refer also other column that i need, and if you could help.

Considering the control date the end of 2019 (31/12/2019), i need to know the difference of that date to the last date of each customer.

For example the first customer in my image is "1031". The last date é 20 May, so i need to calculate the difference from 31/12/2019 to 20/05/2019. Can you please help ?

Joao Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors